This wikiHow teaches you how to sign out of your Discord account when you’re on a computer.
Edit10 Second Summary
1. Open Discord.
2. Click the gear icon.
3. Click Log Out.
4. Click Log Out to confirm.
- Open Discord. It’s the blue and white game controller icon labeled “Discord.” If you’re using Windows, you’ll find it in the Windows menu. On a Mac, you’ll find it on your Launchpad.
- If you access Discord in your web browser, navigate to https://www.discordapp.com and click Open.
- Click . It’s near your username at the bottom of the screen, toward the left. This opens the User Settings window.
- Scroll down the left column and click . A confirmation window will appear.
- Click to confirm. You are now logged out of Discord.
How to of the Day